Thursday, October 11, 2018

        Hi guys! I am Anna Nigro; the daughter of the founder of this blog, Nadia Nigro. Even though I am only thirteen I truly love food and the art of preparing it. Thanks to my mom, my grandma "Baba", and this blog I have grown up in a household that loves to make (and eat) food. Some of my earliest memories include, helping my mom and Baba cook food for our family and friends. As the years continued, I spent a great deal of time in the kitchen and eventually found my own cooking and baking style. One of the greatest joys in my life is being able to cook and bake for my family and friends. Through this blog I hope that I can make it one of yours!

    In taking over my mom’s blog I plan to expand it to cooking, but don’t worry, I will continue to write about baking as well. Every week I will bring new recipes, tips, and stories from my kitchen to yours. I am so excited and feel immensely privileged to begin this journey of food with you. I can’t wait to begin!
                  With love,
                       Anna Nigro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print recipe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...